Monday, May 23, 2011

I Heart Freebies!

The kiddos got me sick. I'm pretty miserable, but my amazing mother-in-law took the kids so I could sleep and relax while John went to a training for work. I just woke up from an hour long nap (which was glorious I might add!) and this is what I found in my mail box.

Coupon for a free bag of Ore-Ida Sweet Potato Fries
Coupon for a free package of Breakstone's 100 Calorie Cottage Doubles
Coupon for a free package of Breakstone's 4-pack Cottage Cheese
Coupon for $1.00 off Breakstone's 4-pack or 2 Doubles
Free Samples of Topricin: Foot therapy cream, pain relief and healing creme, Junior cream (2 of each)
Kroger Coupon book with 25 coupons (Summer wine and Beer Pairings book)
True Lemon Sample(2 lemon, 1 orange, 1 lime) & $1.00 Coupon: Go
Silly Paws Dog Socks (Giveaway I won - I thought they were kids socks - ha!)
Free Sample DuckTape Sheet
And a package in the mail for Chloe from my mom (to congratulate her on being a big girl and using the potty!)

It was nice to get some free stuff when I woke up. Thinking about taking another nap soon. Wonder what I'll find that time!

No comments:

Post a Comment