Friday, February 25, 2011

Kroger Trip - Yea savings!

So here's my savings breakdown for today. Took a trip to Kroger and got:
4 boxes of Pillsbury Toaster Strudels
1 Gallon Milk
5 2 Liters (2 Cola O and 3 Cola - Big K variety) (Note: The cola is for John the Zero is for me - baby steps)
1 4-pack Activia Vanilla Bean (YUM! My new favorite treat.)
1 16oz carton EggBeaters
1 Vitamin Water Zero (going to see what I think of the flavors before I stock up)

Before Coupons/Kroger Plus: $26.63 (after tax)
After Coupons/Kroger Plus: $3.55!!! *
Savings: 86%


*And for Amanda:
I used -
Free box of Toaster Strudels x4 (from a sweeps prize)
$0.50/1 Toaster Strudel x2 (since these were from my electronic coupons on the Kroger plus and rang up first he didn't realize it and gave me the full price of the strudels off PLUS got an extra $1.00 with this)
$1.00/1 Activia
Free 16oz carton of EggBeaters (from one of Walmarts freebie giveaways)
$1.00/1 Vitamin Water (Catalina - register coupon)
$3.00 off any purchase (From Kroger's Daytona promo - bought 10 Gatorades last week.)

All in all I'm proud of the trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment