Thursday, April 21, 2011

Meal Plan

As much as I love to cook, one of my biggest weaknesses is opting for a trip to Taco Bell or Wendy's instead of cooking on nights I am tired. Although I was just slightly over my "budget" for eating out last month, I still spent more than I allotted us and I want to do something about it. 

SO...

I'm staring a meal plan and going to post it here to get some accountability. That way, when I want to go grab something fast, I think about having to tell my readers that I was weak. :)

So here's my current meal plan:

Spaghetti with Homemade Sauce with Ground Beef
Creamy Mustard Pork Chops with Sweet Potatoes (haven't decided what I'm doing with the potatoes, but I have them. :) - I think this will be our Easter Meal. For dessert, I'm making a Lamb Cake.
Homemade Pizza with Mushrooms and Pepperoni
Modified Chicken Divan - John doesn't eat broccoli, so I'm substituting green beans or asparagus (haven't decided which yet. I'll wait to see what I'm feeling at the time). 
Cheesy Bacon Rollups

Do you have a favorite go-to recipe? I'd love to hear some of your favorites. I'm also looking for a new meal. Lately, I've been loving making Indian recipes (although none this week...). 

Ok, now I'm hungry. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment