Friday, April 22, 2011

Disclaimer

I wanted to apologize for any and all typos in my previous post. It was written while on a double dose of painkillers.

I have been feeling an increase of pain this week. At my doctor's appointment yesterday the doctor told me that I have a bladder infection (other than that, however, he said that I am healing very well and he is happy with my progression). I've been feeling the pain of surgery but now I have the pain from the infection, as well. I'm just hoping it doesn't repeat what happened after Finn's birth. I don't want another hospital adventure!

The doctor told me to take the pain medicine. Tonight I was really hurting so I took one and it didn't touch the pain. So the second did the job, but may have resulted in me missing lots of grammatical issues. :)

Thanks for your understanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment