Monday, April 11, 2011

Very Productive

Over the weekend I was really sick. I don't know if it was the stomach flu or a result of the surgery, but I couldn't keep water down. This was really rough for me, especially since I really never throw up (this was the second time in the 7 years John and I have been together!) Yesterday, I wasn't throwing up, but I still felt pretty worn down. Finn ended up sick last night - running a fever, coughing and snotty, and then threw up like crazy. Today, he seems much better. I hope Chloe is able to avoid it.
But, no rest for the weary: I went back to work today. Got my 10 done PLUS an extra one this evening. I'd love to write a few more, but it hurts to much to sit up. Dragon is a great work tool, but with as out of it as I've been, when I lie down, I just want to go to sleep. So, for now, I have to sit up to work.
Proud of the extra one done. Now, time to rest a bit before turning in for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment