Sunday, March 27, 2011

My Plan...

Since I have been struggling to motivate myself work wise, I'm challenging myself to get some work done. Several times over the last year, I have challenged myself to write 100 in 10 days. (In otherwise, 10 a day...) I'd love to take this challenge again, but I know that's not an option with keeping Amelia 7 of the next 10 days. So, I've decided to modify the challenge. My goal is to complete 80 in the next 10 days. To keep myself motivated, I'm going to look for a counter online that I can plug into the blog that shows the countdown and the amount completed.
So, wish me luck. It's going to be a long 10 days with Amelia here 7:30-2 M-F, the kids, cooking, cleaning (because I want the house spotless before surgery) and hopefully making some freezer meals to make cooking easy...Plus, I still plan to go to Zumba 3 times this week and have some playdates scheduled...Needless to say, I'm going to be looking forward to my "day off" for surgery. :)

2 comments:

  1. Impressive plan - good luck. Sorry you have to have surgery to get some R&R!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks mom. :) It'll be ok. Not looking forward to another one, but I know this is going to change a lot of things in my life! I'll feel better in the long run. But, I will get some rest that first week and it'll be nice. :) No cooking, cleaning, etc...

    ReplyDelete