Friday, March 4, 2011

No witty title today. :)

Not much to report today. Did VERY well on the diet. Smart choices all day. Starting to actually like the taste of the Coke Zero - but have to have lemon in it to cut the aspartame taste...
It was just me and Amelia today. She slept most of the time, giving me the opportunity to write, all day long. Found out that we're starting Zumba Tuesday - eek! I know I need to do this and because I have to be accountable, I'll do it. But I'm really not looking forward to it! I have no rhythm and I'm self conscious about, well, about just about everything anymore. Don't get me wrong - I love me and I'm proud of me, but I still get self conscious just the same...
Tomorrow is another full day of work, with some house work sprinkled in...

No comments:

Post a Comment