Wednesday, March 16, 2011

What a Wonderful Day!!!!

Today was a great day. I was productive (both work wise and around the house)...Patience was at an all time high. Chloe was so sweet and loving today. No arguing or talking back. She even asked to sit on the potty tonight and pee-peed (a little) in it! I was very proud of her...(We've kind of put the potty training in the backseat lately. She doesn't seem to want to do it and the forcing her to sit thing isn't working. Especially because we sit there for hours (literally) and nothing happens. I've decided to take a step back and give her a few weeks and try again. But if she keeps asking and doing on her own. AWESOME!)
Tomorrow will be a LONG day. My niece will be here around 6. Lots of writing to do. Plus, I have Zumba tomorrow at 6:30. Thinking I'll be feeling it by the time I get home...But John's off tomorrow so he can help with the kids.
Here's hoping tomorrow is another great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment